Who Am I
Hi. This is Deepak. A highly motivated, accomplished, and organized Mechanical Engineer (specializing in HVAC) and over 4 years of professional experience, blending technical know-how with project management proficiencies to often handle complex high-net-worth projects in the sectors like Airport, data centers, hospitals, high rise office buildings, hotels & resorts. I have always strived hard towards facilitating project success with cost-effective design & planning solutions to the complete satisfaction of my clients.
What I Do
HVAC Concept Design
Engineering | Professional
Vetting Technically & Commercially
Partnering with 3D modelers, procurement, and site team for timely execution
Approach the customers for technical issues & approval
Support the sales team technically & commercially
Trading of knowlege with other disciplines
Creativity is intelligence having fun. - Albert Einstein
Concept Creation / Validating Technical Requirements
Preparation & planning
Jun 2012 - Apr 2016
S.A Engineering College - Bachelor's Mechanical Engineering
Awarded The Student's Chairman of the year 2015-16
Featured Presenter, for the final year project.
Jun 2011 - May 2012
Velammal Mat. Hr. Sec. School - HSC
Athlete | Good Listener | Fun & Creative Mind.
Jun 2009 - May 2010
Velammal Mat. Hr. Sec. School - SSLC
Athlete | Fun & Creative Mind
Apr 2019 - Present
Bluestar Limited Chennai
Was acknowledged as PAN India's Best Successful Project for the year 2019-21 for delivering a 98 crore Factory project with a 7% sales margin and an extra margin of 3% Delivered HVAC planning for the first proton therapy cancer centre in Southeast Asia with a high degree of engineering expertise, accuracy and, detail and was also appreciated by the CEO of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise for the involvement.
• Design, evaluate and validate the HVAC system to meet the technical requirements of the customer and equipment selection.
• Prepare GFC drawings, design basis reports, technical specifications and data sheets partnering with 3D modelers for obtaining the customer approval.
• Determine the vendor, supplier and the manufacturer by vetting technically and commercially.
• Interface with customers, vendors, PMC's and other disciplines for providing the required technical data and the engineering plans for time-in delivery.
• Schedule the timeline of project and prepare the estimated budget for the same.
Jan 2018 - Mar 2019
JSE Engineering LTD Chennai
• Evaluated thermal load calculations for equipment selection & to provide conceptual drawings.
• Verified design, code compliancy and subject integrity of all drawings for submittal to customers.
• Coordinating with other services for increasing the performance of the project.
Revit-Architectural & MEP 2018
Siemens NX 10.0
TeluguSpeaking & Listening
Allow me to explore
- JSE Engg
Need Some Help!
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- (+91) 893 942 4032